Registration for casting directors
As a casting director, you receive access to the Pro Zone, which permits you to search for complete casting data (e.g. external appearance, skills, etc.) and provides you with useful tools for your daily casting work.
Register with Schauspielervideos & crew-united
The Pro Zone offers you the following enhanced possibilities:
In addition to the functions of the open area, you have the following additional options:
- Search for external characteristics and abilities using advanced search criteria,
- Use the main groups of external characteristics and abilities.
Use the "StudioCasting" function to manage your internal castings
- Create a casting schedule for the day of your live casting.
- Upload the videos of your live casting to the individual participants.
- Allow external participants to upload self-recorded casting videos for the role.
- Present the results clearly and easily accessible within your project (also as a PDF).
Start "open castings" - for the general public or in a smaller circle
- Publish your casting call on Schauspielervideos and distribute it via social media channels so that actors can apply for the advertised role on their own initiative.
- Or target specific circles (such as agencies or universities) with the casting call.
- Or invite specifically selected actors to apply for the role and upload casting videos.
Evaluate and comment on all actors.
- Give hearts to your favorites,
- make notes on each individual actor,
- have your favorites displayed preferentially.
Create your own artists
- Create profiles of artists that are not found in our database in your own files. These profiles are not public but otherwise behave exactly like the artists contained in the general database.
Manage your projects and roles
- Create projects and roles with descriptions,
- Collect your casting suggestions by adding actors to the roles,
- Refine your suggestions with actor photos and showreel scenes selected by you that fit the current role,
- Comment on each proposed actor in relation to the role,
- Drag and drop actors for each role in the desired order with your mouse,
- Clean up and move completed projects to the archive at the end.
Present your casting suggestions online
- Invite the people involved in the casting process (producers, directors, editors, etc.) as guests to your projects,
- Present your casting suggestions online to your guests (all roles of a project, selected roles, or a single role).
Collaborate with your guests on the project
Determine for each individual guest what they can see and do:
- An observer can view your casting suggestions without your comments,
- An advisor can also view and comment on your notes,
- A co-caster can also contribute their own suggestions (which you can accept or reject).
Export your casting suggestions as a PDF or Excel table
- Download your casting suggestions (all roles, selected roles, or a single role) to your computer,
- Choose between the PDF file format (e.g. for printing or emailing) and Excel (e.g. for individual data manipulation),
- Determine the scope of the actor profiles to be exported.